Saturday, September 16, 2006

Change is in the air!

We can feel Autumn! It's on the horizon, but not here yet. The days are still hot and humid, but early in the morning it is just a tiny bit cooler. Cooler weather will be energizing.

This weekend I really need to get a few things organized around here-especially my teas- or my tea collection. Maybe I need to put it onto a spread sheet- with descriptions and my notes about the teas. Scent By Spirit has the Fall teas up and Tricky Treats tea is back. There are several of the Fall'Oween teas that I would like to try besides the Tricky Treats. I think I have Cinilla Moon- see, this is why I need that spread sheet!

Today's plans include making some soap, getting to the post office to send something off to a fellow tea lover, clearing out some room in the refrigerator, and finding that elusive green quilting thread that has gone missing around here. Maybe I can get some cookies made with Aryanna since she won't be able to help with the soap (lye and a six year old just don't mix well).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home