Sunday, September 17, 2006

Soapy Sunday

Well, I didn't get around to making that batch of soap until today. It's a lemon/lime citrus soap. Currently, it is going through the gel phase, and the color seems to be staying light yellow. The last batch of soap I made was a slightly apple and herb/floral mixture of scents- and I named it Orchard Morn. My husband loves this soap- it just aged enought to be able to use it beginning this week. It lathers great and smells fresh. But doesn't smell girly. I have ordered Autumn and Christmas fragrance oils to get going on those soaps. The other soap today was a glycerine M&P soap for the kids- it is cotton candy scented. But the best part is that it is made into little plastic bags of soap holding a cute plastic fish. Like you win at carnivals.

It was hot today and especially hot making that soap out there in the garage lab. I didn't drink much hot tea today after this morning's cup of Almond Biscotti.
I adore this tea. I adore Rachel's teas.

Tonight while I get some quilting done, I will have to have a non caf tea, hmmmm, like my absolute favorite Enchanted Fairy Cake tea! It reminds me of maraschino cherries for some reason. It reminds my daughter of Amaretto Sours.

Tomorrow's activities will include changing linens, laundry, floors, and digging the kitchen out from under the weekend. And we went out to eat last night!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home